Community Revitalization Affiliates was incorporated in 2019 in the State of Florida and is a certified for-profit minority-owned community development consulting firm headquartered in Broward County, Florida.
Community Revitalization Affiliates is fast-growing and has full-time, in-house staff with a combined total experience of over 50 years in providing various federal, state and local housing services.
The company specializes in the administration, and management of the following programs, among others
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnership (HOME)
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP)
- Disaster Recovery (DRI)
- Coronavirus Relief Fund Program (CRF)
- Corona Virus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Implementation of Homeownership programs, such as housing rehabilitation, first-time homebuyers, and the assessment of commercial rehabilitation and economic development programs